Complaint Review: Reentry aftercare

• Reported By: Mel — Des Moines Iowa Iowa
Reentry aftercare
4425 NE 108th st. Mitchelle, Iowa USA

Reentry aftercare Paul Harrison Rip off Mitchelle Iowa

Paul Harrison Reenetry Aftercare, kept my car for 3 days said he did all this work to it, fixed brakes, something on front end and said he fixed something that my car as I found out from another machanic does not have.I asked Paul for receipts of parts of which he could not supply. I was charged over 300 for this with him telling me I got a great deal. Well not a great deal when nothing was fixed. I tried to contact Paul and his wife just willing to get my money back but will not return calls.

Mel

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reentry-aftercare/Mitchelle-Iowa-50169/Reentry-aftercare-Paul-Harrison-Rip-off-Mitchelle-Iowa-1103948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reentry aftercare