Complaint Review: References-etc

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: pissedoffcustomer — San Diego California
References-etc
27 Pilgrim Dr Hiram , Maine USA

References-etc Does NOT repky back to emails or answer phone calls regarding follow up on status of order!!!!! Hiram Maine

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry For Your Inconvenience

I have ordered a driving record for my insurance company. The company advertises that the records will be sent to your email with hours. it has now been 2 weeks since I ordered my record and still nothing.

I have made numerous calls!!! I have never been able to get through by phone. I sent an email to the given email address and have not gotten a reply. The second email i sent was a success, I have finally reached thruogh to someone.

When I finally got throgh to someone I was told that the state im ordering my document from is experiencing a delay. I asked when I would be able to get it. Kayla Chase (the agent who finally got through to me) tells me that she will contact Hawaii right away and find out for me. That was the last time I heard from her.

It has now been 2 days in a row of trying to contact this person and I have not recieved and emails back from her. I get the feeling that she's IGNORING my emails and its pissing me off. [continued below]....

..... I have had it with this company and getting no reponse from them. Now becuase of their failure to provide me with the requested document that I PAID for, I am being but off from my insurance company.

I will never use this compnay again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/References-etc/Hiram-Maine-04041/References-etc-Does-NOT-repky-back-to-emails-or-answer-phone-calls-regarding-follow-up-on-1106178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on References-etc

Sorry For Your Inconvenience

AUTHOR: References-Etc - ()

I'm very sorry for your inconvenience. As stated on our website, 47 states return within 45 business minutes, after we receive a signed authorization form. However, HI, AK, and PA take longer to process than any other state. Unfortunately when you placed your order, HI was experiencing technical issues that caused delays in processing. It also states on our website that turnaround times are based on experience, and are subject to change without notice, due to delays and/or processing problems that are out of our control. Unfortunately, we cannot be help delays when they are out of our hands. This was stated in the turnaround time section of our website, and also in the Terms of Services which you agreed to when placing the order.

When the delays are out of our hands, unfortunately there is nothing that we can do to speed up the process. Even our complaints to have the process sped up fall short and don't get us the reports any faster. We are very sorry that you are unsatisfied with our services. We wish delays like this did not occur within the electronic record systems, however, they are out of our control.