Complaint Review: Refund Express - Sandy Ennis

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:Greenville Missouri
Refund Express - Sandy Ennis
PO Box 179 Commerce, Georgia U.S.A.

Refund Express - Sandy Ennis Ripoff, Refusal To Refund, Removed "Bonus" Access To Site, Rude, Name Calling, Slandering Commerce - Internet Georgia

*Consumer Comment: This is no way to do business.

I subscribed to the above mentioned magazine, with bonus website access per subscription advertisement.

"renewed" early for other bonus extras and in order to place an ad in her magazine had to have more time remaining on my subscription. In June I sent an anonymous comment to which the owner then posted on a public message forum with the clear intentions of insulting me, and degrading me.

On July 17th when I inquired with her about credits on my account, she replied with insenuations to the effect of the comments sent in June. Then again on 7/18 with a very nasty e-mail again insulting me. In an attempt to humiliate, bully, and slander myself, my website, and my name. She has now "banned" (removed access) to the "bonus" areas of the website that come WITH the subscription.

Sandy Ennis made it rather clear she has no intentions of refunding my money to me for the poor business ethics, and poor customer service practices that she has shown and practiced. She's rather adamant that she will not refund my money although I do not have access to all areas paid for with the subscription.

I chose to go this route with this lady as her name calling, and "customer service" are seriously lacking in many areas.
Paid $19.15 - Credit Card
Paid $31.95 - PayPal
$14.25 - Sending her misc. items at her request for credit

I'm requesting an "in the middle amount" for unused subscription services, services she revoked, and slander. Upon request I will gladly forward the e-mail (headers intact) she sent me on 7/17 and 7/18 calling me names with such force that one would only expect their money to be refunded immediately.

I want this nastiness, and slander stopped. Want refund.

Desired Settlement: Refund

Desired Settlement Explanation :I want her to refund $55 (an in the middle amount,full amount = aprox. $67), remove my name from ALL areas of her website, stop e-mailing me with name calling, stop slandering me/my site, remove all of my information from her files by giving those to me, or the BBB. I'd like these funds returned to me via money order, or paypal funds.

Rose
Greenville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Express-Sandy-Ennis/Commerce-Georgia-30529/Refund-Express-Sandy-Ennis-Ripoff-Refusal-To-Refund-Removed-Bonus-Access-To-Site-Ru-150205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Express - Sandy Ennis

This is no way to do business.

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I use to subscribe to Sandy's Refund express several years ago.

Half the time I wouldn't recieve my subscription.
There were times when she skipped issues and never let any one know or why!!
This is no way to do business.
As far as calling people names that is no way to treat people when you are in business.
I think it is only fair that Rose recieve ALL of her money refunded!!