Complaint Review: refundrecover.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2003

• Reported By:Oak Point Texas
refundrecover.com
refundrecover.com New York City, New York U.S.A.

Refund Recovery Great Concept - to bad Refund Recovery is a poor product rip off victimized many consumers New York City New York

The concept of Refund Recovery is great. The actual software does work. PROBLEM there are to many legal issues you could face with UPS or FEDEX if you use them. Refund Recovery doesn't tell you that.

I have worked for a major company that did alot of small package work and their stats show that the small package industry doesn't deliver about 5 - 7% on time. That ends up adding up to quite abit of money per year for a multi -million dollar company. That company has to get the refund no one else. In order for you to use the software you have to do additional research to assure the accuracy of the report the software gives you. You must use the UPS or FEDEX website to research it and that is against the laws written in their disclaimers. That means it is against the law.

I have had several conversations with Gary at Refund Recovery and no he doesn't like to return the calls. I had him on the phone one night for an hour trying to clear up some issues. He was to get back with me and never did. I returned a call to him because his number was on caller ID he said he still hadn't heard from the programmer. I did receive a call again from him one night about 2 in the morning, from I'm guessing a bar it sounded like. At this point I decided that I was going to drop my involvement with this company. I thought it a bit strange for this guy to be calling me so late.

The concept is good, the software works partially, but I do not believe it is working legally. If any currently uses this program and make money put a note out here and let the rest of know how you are doing it.

Carol
Oak Point, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2003 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/refundrecovercom/New-York-City-New-York/Refund-Recovery-Great-Concept-to-bad-Refund-Recovery-is-a-poor-product-rip-off-victimize-63243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on refundrecover.com