Complaint Review: reg

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: REG — Royal Oak Michigan
reg
, Select State/Province USA

CreditKarma.com Frustrated over 13 days trying to get in. Account deactivated, temp passwords no good, etc etc etc Royal Oak Michigan

Been trying for over two weeks to get into my account with no success. Different Customer Service people have said the problem was fixed, but it was not. Constant messages about "Invelid Password" or "Account Deactivated".  Over and over again.  Requested old account closed and new account be established with new email address. Nothing but dead ends with multiple "fixes" all of which have NOT worked.

I am extremely frustrated and would like to use the service, but so far I have been unable to find anyone who can resolve the issues for me.  Terrible support.  At their request, I even snail-mailed (required) a copy of my driver's license to them to prove who I was, etc etc etc.

Please help me find some competent person there who can fix my account for me.

Thank you.

Rodger

Royal Oak, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reg/Select-StateProvince/CreditKarmacom-Frustrated-over-13-days-trying-to-get-in-Account-deactivated-temp-passw-1133957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reg