criticism

Regal Car Sales & Credit
1021 South Wood Drive Okmulgee, Oklahoma USA

Regal Car Sales & Credit Will not repair vehicles purchased. Okmulgee Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: Your car is scheduled for an appointment on August 29th

*Consumer Comment: Questions 67 and 68...

I have bought 3 cars off this company in the past 3 years and all 3 are in my yard broke down. My credit is subpar so I have not tried to go any other place since they make it so easy for me to buy. my first is well past the warranty so i wont include that here. the second one had a noise which i think was the air conditioner but they replaced to whole motor which made more noise than the old one. they kept it a week and a half for that repain and i had to borrow a car to get back and forth to work for that. i wanted to take it back but could afford to be without a car for a week and a half again. anyway, the motor lasted approximately a year. i took it back and was willing to pay for the repairs ()new motor) but their mechanic said he couldn't fix it, come on just replace the motor.

The last car has had small problems since i bought it a few months ago but i fixed most. i am need of an entire exhaust system replacement becasue of clogged cadalytic convertors. but when i called them they said they were backed up two weeks. i need a car now to get back and forth to work. the way i see it they either get me a rental until it can be fixed or allow me to take it to any repair shop at their expense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regal-Car-Sales-Credit/Okmulgee-Oklahoma-74447/Regal-Car-Sales-Credit-Will-not-repair-vehicles-purchased-Okmulgee-Oklahoma-1077381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regal Car Sales & Credit

Your car is scheduled for an appointment on August 29th

AUTHOR: Art Flywheel - ()

We can definitely understand how frustrating it can be to have a car that isn't in perfect working condition. The summer time hits our service department pretty hard, thus the reason we told you approximately two weeks for a service appointment.

Our Okmulgee manager had/has written you down for the 21st of August for your scheduled appointment, which is today. We will have our mechanics check it out and will hopefully get you back on the road in as little time as possible.

We apologize for this inconvenience. I'll do what I can in order to keep you informed about what is happening.

Thanks,

Art Flywheel
Online Representative for Regal Car Sales and Credit
aflywheel@regalcars.com

Questions 67 and 68...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If you have cars from them sitting there broke down, why would you even consider going back for more?  Do you have a warranty with this car and do you have paperwork from an external warranty company?