Complaint Review: Regal ecigs

• Reported By: S. holt — Surprise Arizona
Regal ecigs
405 W. Fairmont Dr Tempe, Arizona USA

Regal ecigs DON'T BE DECEIVED BY A $4.95 TRIAL! Tempe Arizona

I was searching the web for ecigs and found "Regal ecigs". It sounded like quite a deal $4.95 for a starter kit.

I placed the order and received it within a week. I tried it and the taste was awful (nothing like a cigarette I have ever smoked. I called the phone number to return it and they charged me 23.95 to restock it. I sent everything back like I was supposed to and still have not received my $4.95 refund on my purchase. IT'S A RIPOFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regal-ecigs/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Regal-ecigs-DONT-BE-DECEIVED-BY-A-495-TRIAL-Tempe-Arizona-1094144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regal ecigs