Complaint Review: regcure

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: s baker — crockett California USA
regcure

regcure safecart crashed the computer!!! Internet

*Author of original report: response

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

*UPDATE Employee: Further Assistance

*Author of original report: REGCURE/Paretologic

*UPDATE Employee: Further Assistance

I ordered some software program regcure, when i called to activate all the guy wanted to do was sell me service. I eventually got off the call after he finally activated the software I had purchased( he was very annoyed that I was not interested in othe purchases) and let the program run as soon as it finsihed I let the computer restart and I have had nothing nut problems since then, the computer keeps crashing and some of my programs just will not work. Of course I tried to call them NO SUCCESS with that. I emailed them, it gives you a box to email them but then you get an email back that it failed to send email. In doing this I realised that this company automatically charges you each year so I followed the instructions to unsubscribe and lo and behold that doesn't work either. This company is a scam and their software is useless and dangerous for your computer. Read other rip off reports same comments especially about unsubscribing. REGCURE is bad and the company that creates the charge is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regcure/internet/regcure-safecart-crashed-the-computer-Internet-911294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regcure

response

AUTHOR: s baker - (USA)

order #ptlcu1207 12-91mfz And the computer is a mess! Thanks to Paretologic!

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.

Please know we take your complaint seriously and would like to help you in any way we can you can contact SafeCart by calling 1-855432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm Sat-Sun 8am to 4pm PST or by emailing customerservice@safecart.com

Kind regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Support
www.safecart.com

Further Assistance

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - (Canada)

Hello again,

Our Support team can help you with all of this. If you'd like to post your Order ID, I can forward it to our Support team and they will contact you directly.

Thank you very much.

REGCURE/Paretologic

AUTHOR: s baker - (USA)

I tried every measure to contact you and nothing worked. You say to cancel the automatic annual subscription that you need to sign in, so I did Twice! And guess what IT DOESN'T WORK. You get all the information for the sign in and once you are in NOWHERE does it tell you how to unsubscribe from the Automatic Annual subscription. Not may people would try any further BUT they should. My computer is still crashing and several programs when I sign into them don't work until I have tried it 4-5 times. I NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE REGCURE.You also need to stop your phone employees from getting so rude when a customer is not interested in purchasing more services, because they always find something else they can see you need!

I paid for a product IT DIDN'T WORK and I have had nothing but trouble since I did.

Further Assistance

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - (Canada)

Hello,

I can see that you've had some difficulties in reaching our Support team, and I would like to do whatever I can to help. Our Support team will be able to answer all your questions, modify your account, cancel services, and even refund your purchase, if that is your preference.

I believe you already tried to contact Support via the contact page, located here:

The form is currently working normally, so I am not sure what kind of error you are seeing. Please be sure to fill our all required boxes, and complete the anti-spam measures.

If you are still not able to get through, you can contact us via Social media, and I will put you in touch with a Support person directly. ParetoLogic is located on Facebook and Twitter:

I hope that we hear from you soon. ParetoLogic offers a complete satisfaction guarantee, and we would be pleased to assist.

Thank you.