Complaint Review: Regency beauty institute Avon

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: Bob_flatts — Indianapolis Indiana
Regency beauty institute Avon
8252 Rockville Road Suite D Avon, Indiana USA

Regency beauty institute Avon Sexist, favors students, improper teaching Avon Indiana

I am a currently attending regency beauty institute Avon campass.  I am a straight man in a school full of women.  I am constantly instructed differently than the other students.  They allow the other students to work on their projects while I am not.  Then when I try to join in I get in trouble for doing so.  They tell me constant that I will make way more money than they ever will.  When I stated to do great in class they come to me and tell me I am doing everything wrong. They show me hiw to do it.  Then they walk over to another student and tell them they are doing great.  They are working just like I am.

I feel they are threatened by how well I am doing and will be in my career that they ardoper post messin up my education.

Then they walk over and tell me I am doing my work wrong and show me how to do ia.  The way they show me is how I was doing it in the first place. I am not helped and when I voice my opthat's about it, I am sent home.  I paid $20,000 to this school and yet I am getting nothing out of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regency-beauty-institute-Avon/Avon-Indiana-46214/Regency-beauty-institute-Avon-Sexist-favors-students-improper-teaching-Avon-Indiana-1131204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regency beauty institute Avon