Complaint Review: Regency Furniture

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: pissed off customer — fredericksburg Virginia
Regency Furniture
7900 cedarville dr fredericksburg, Virginia USA

Regency Furniture Corporate office and Ahmad Muhammad Delivered broken furniture and refuse to repair brandywine maryland

Bought my furniture February 2013. The day the drivers delievered it they set it up wrong causing thebedroom set to break the first day,. I called fredericksbirg office they stated I need to call customer svc in Brandywine. called customer service and spoke to kelly who stated tha i needed to send pictures. sent pictures no call back when I finally reached someone The legs on the queen dresser snapped from me moving it across the floor.

I was told that because i was moving the dresser at the time it would not be cvrd...called the extra 400 dollar insurance I purchansed the told me that because it was in the first 30 days they were not gonna cvrd it ethelong stiry short sent letter to Board of directors . no answer, contacted bbb made claim, brought the company to court.

In court Ahmad Muhammad agreed to replace the legs and then have me select anothe bedroom set this was in Novemeber. They picked up wueen dresser and also picked up my damaged bedroom set. after getting the furniture back to the warehouse I was told that he is not willing to fix the legs because the top of the dresser was damaged his response to me that I should just trash it.

Now at this point because I will not sign a letter stating that unless I say he doesnt have to repair he dresser then he will not release my bedroom set. so a year later I dont have a new bedroom set and they still have the one that was first deleivered so I dont have anything and its been two months since I have heard from anyone anout the bedroom set so its back to court we go

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regency-Furniture/fredericksburg-Virginia-22407/Regency-Furniture-Corporate-office-and-Ahmad-Muhammad-Delivered-broken-furniture-and-refu-1122732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regency Furniture