Complaint Review: regenepure

• Reported By: lubby — internet Utah
regenepure
internet, Select State/Province USA

regenepure Affiliate marketing scam internet

I was recently an affiliate for regenepure, selling their products online. I had made quite a lot of money for them and they never paid. I contacted them several times and was told that my check would be sent, It never came. The next time I tried logging in to my account it wouldn't let me sign in. I have not heard anything more from them and still have not received any of the money that I made selling their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regenepure/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/regenepure-Affiliate-marketing-scam-internet-1073030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regenepure