• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:conroe Texas
Po Box 580306 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CORP fed up with these thieves Charlotte North Carolina

i got a toyota corolla brand new in 2003 and was approved by a financial credit union (which i loved !) anway after 2 years regional acceptance bought them out and took over my car loan . ever since i have been with this company i have had nothing but problems ! i have only been late on my payments 2 times in the past 5 years but they are saying i am always paying my payments late and are charging me late fees and interest. they call me continually every day mondays -saturdays starting from 8am - 9pm . every 30 minutes . YES 30 minutes i have timed them . once i was on the phone with a supposedly customer service rep and while i was talking to them on the phone another person from regional acceptance was beeping in on the other line . they have called my job and told the receptionist they were coming to get my car . it was so embarrasing . the manger of my job had to tell them they were harrasing me and to stop or she was going to call on them . they finally stopped calling me at work but still call my phone 50 times a day. and i am not even behind on my pymts ! at purchase my car was 18,000. my carpymts are $ 400 a month and its been 5 years already . so i have proabally paid around $ 26, 000 so far and when i called to find out my payoff balance they told me i still owe them $ 8,000 . i was supposed to be paid off this year but now its going to be around 2 more years before i get it paid off and paid $ 36,000 for a 18,000 toyota corolla . i have tried to trade in but i am upsied down and noone will touch me . i love my car but i am fed up and sick of how much money regional acceptance is ripping me off . please contact me if this has happened to you . and even if hasnt yet bc it will ! we need to stop this company !!!!!!!!!

conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REGIONAL-ACCEPTANCE-CORP/Charlotte-North-Carolina-77304/REGIONAL-ACCEPTANCE-CORP-fed-up-with-these-thieves-Charlotte-North-Carolina-347029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CORP