• Report: #991975

• Phone: 8437740404
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

regional finance csr was very rude dillon, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Don't Drop This!

I went into the dillon office to make my payment. When I entered the store the csr was talking to her boyfriend and wasn't interested in taking my payment. I stood there a couple more mintues til the lady sitting at the first desk said someone will be with you, then and only then did the csr take my payment. And as she was taking my payment she had a really nasty attitude like I was cutting into her personal time. When she gave me my repceit I seen where I could renew my loan. When I asked about renewing she got an even bigger attitdue. She was real short and snappy with me when I asked a question. While she was sitting in the booth with me she was telling me where to sign but on her personal cell texting. I asked where was the mgr and she said at lunch I asked when would he be returning she was rude again by saying she didn't know cause he did have a hour lunch. The other lady seen by that time I was getting upset myself and said the mgr should be back in 30mins. I was so furious when I left out that office I swear I will never due business there again as soon as I make my last payment. The csr name is STEPHAINE MATTHEWS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regional-finance/dillon-South-Carolina-29536/regional-finance-csr-was-very-rude-dillon-South-Carolina-991975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regional finance

Don't Drop This!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Contact that manager and explain this exactly as you did here.  YOU are important to them...you are a customer.  You don't need to be treated that way!