Complaint Review: regions auto parts

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Brian Glaze — Largo Florida United States of America
regions auto parts
6116 chancy rd riverveiw, Florida United States of America

regions auto parts Steve alias angelo I was sold a bad engine.I trailered my pickup to their yard and dropped it off! After being 2weeked to death I drove back out there and the business was gone and a for sale sign in place!out a thousan riverveiw, Florida

I bought a used motor for my 97 ford @ 1000.00$ After installing the motor it didn't run properly,I called Steve who asked me to trailer the truck to their shop and his guys would look at it!I was told two weeks 4 or 5 times before I drove out there and found the business had been closed and any sign of a junk yard had been removed and a for sale sign in place.I not only lost the money for the motor,I also have no way to find out what they did with my truck?The last time I talked to Steve a shop in Plant city would replace the engine at their cost and I agreed to pay half the labor.Steve never got back with me as far as contact info for the shop in Plant city.I install floorcovering in St. Pete and this whole nightmare is the nail in my business coffin!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regions-auto-parts/riverveiw-Florida-33578/regions-auto-parts-Steve-alias-angelo-I-was-sold-a-bad-engineI-trailered-my-pickup-to-the-967805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regions auto parts