Complaint Review: Regions Health Group

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Fed up agent — Central Florida
Regions Health Group
Hobe Sound, Florida USA

Regions Health Group Florida Health Group This company is a scam. Ridiculous excuses for non payment and treatment Hobe Sound Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: ridiculous criticism

I have been an agent with this company for many years and I'm fed up. I get horrible excuses for non payment of commissions And idiot employees with no knowledge. I'm pretty sure most of them are worried for thei jobs because that place is a mess. There are a few good people in their so called home office but they get rid of the good ones Quickly because they are smarter than the scam artist the owner is and he figures them out. I know the woman that handles commissions must be hating her job because the owner never pays and all she can do of is follow his demands. The young lady in the life insurance division suddenly was let go and I used her knowledge more than any of the other morons there. That was another one of their many mistakes. I visited the office once and was completely ignored by the owner even though I have been an agent for him for a long time. His girlfriend smiled at me but ignored me too. I went to a training of theirs in south florida and it was nothing but a look how good I am show from a guy that knows nothing about insurance. I hear he isn't even a licensed agent or broker. he is a know it all p***k who I also hear is usually golfing or yelling at people. I was assigned a manager that I never heard from and I was given a commission schedule that changes whenever the owner feels like his pockets are going empty. One time I didn't get my commissions for three months and were not done correctly, they kept telling me it must be bank issues. Now the excuse is the carriers pay slowly. This is my job and how I feed my kids don't play with my money. I am never submitting business through that company again. I am going to call that life insurance woman and go where she goes if anywhere because she was the only person there concerned with my success and that is the kind of support I want and need if someone is going to handle my cash flow. If you are an agent looking for a company to go with for your appointments don't go there. It's more headache than it is worth. Bruce will act like he knows it all, keep your money and cheat you. The products are good but that's because they are direct from the carrier but the agent treatment is a disgrace. Many agents have left and never would return and now I am one too. They lost a good producer today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Health-Group/Hobe-Sound-Florida-33455/Regions-Health-Group-Florida-Health-Group-This-company-is-a-scam-Ridiculous-excuses-for-1090291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regions Health Group

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

ridiculous criticism

AUTHOR: David Saunders - ()

I have known Bruce Henry for over 25 years. He has always been honest & upstanding. He is fair with all. Before Regions Health was formed he was vice president & president of other agencies & well known publically traded insurance conglomerates. Companies that answer to shareholders.

Any disgruntled employee can put anything on this site. This happens all the time. I believe this is the case with all the complaints about Regions & Bruce.

bottom line. these complaints have no credibility