- Report: #1066072
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Regions Van Lines
Regions Van Lines15771 NW 16th Ct. Miami, Florida USA
Regions Van Lines : Criminals, Liars, and Filth Miami Florida
*Author of original report: I Was a Real Customer
*Author of original report: I Was a Real Customer, and the Facts I Stated Are Real
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Slander
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
DO NOT USE THESE CRIMINALS TO MOVE YOUR STUFF!
1. They quote you a price that is NO WHERE near what they end up charging you.
2. The contract has so much fine print in lawyer terms that you would have to be a lawyer to understand it.
3. They are only nice when you are ordering. After that, they are rude, unprofessional, and just want steal your money. Examples: Lily David and Tom. Both of these criminals were only nice when ordering, but when I needed help (see below), they both told me to basically f*** off and give us money.
4. They told me they would let me know within 72 hours what day they will be arriving to move my stuff. They NEVER called. I had to call them on the first day they were suppose to arrive. They said they would come the next day from 1pm-3pm and that it was my fault for not confirming. Then why did you tell me YOUR COMPANY would confirm within 72 hours? They show up at 3pm the next day. Thanks, especially when I needed to be out of my place by 5pm. They didn't finish moving my stuff until 7pm.
5. The final price was $1,500 more than what they quoted me. $1,500!!! How is your quote that way off?? Called to complain, and literally was told I need to pay it and they don't care. Quote from Tom, "Who do you think I am, the tooth fairy?"
6. Told me that moving insurance was included. FALSE. Unless you mean the 50 cents per pound they consider insurance if they break your stuff. Also complained about this, especially when they made it seem like such a great deal when I ordered. Tom said: "We break it, you get 50 cents per pound. Your problem."
7. Packing large electronics is extra. Thanks for lying about that when I asked when originally ordering.
8. After I arrived at my new place, they don't deliver my stuff for another 8 days, way off from what they originally told me.
9. Again they told me they would call me to let me know when my stuff would arrive. NEVER CALLED. Again I called them, in which I was told my stuff would arrive the next day by 4pm. Get a call from the driver at 5:00pm, telling me he will be there at 6:00pm. Get this: The driver asks me if I have friends that can help me move my stuff BECAUSE HE HAS NO MOVERS WITH HIM. How the hell does a moving company have no movers? And the cherry on top: I was told that the company used there own trucks and employees to move my stuff. FALSE: the truck and driver that showed up was a contractor.
10. Best of all, almost 75% of the time I called (which was a lot), no one answered or the phone was mysteriously disconnected.
Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I will be reporting them to the BBB and anywhere else I can find their slimy name on the internet.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Van-Lines/Miami-Florida-33169/Regions-Van-Lines-Criminals-Liars-and-Filth-Miami-Florida-1066072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.