• Report: #620396

• Reported By: gina t — newyork New York United States of America
regis corp
7 west 56 st New York, New York United States of America

regis corp sasson salon Butchered my hair New York New York

I had the worst experience of life in this salon. I put alot of time and money on my recent cut before I went to sassoon. I had my hair right where I wanted it and was very happy about it.. I told Barb that I wanted a trim at the bottom for a photoshoot that was coming up. She said no problem, all I could see was long hair on the floor and I said to her your not cuttinh it short are you??? and she said no I'am not Ive been cutting hair for over 100 years...

and when she was the only thing I noticed was the bootom was cut shorter then i wanted it, but when I got home is when I noticed the disater cut of tmy life... I had chunks of hair missing on my left side and on my right side wasnt that bad but i had smaller chunks on the right side, and in the back is feathered... She told me when I was getting out of the chair that it would take me 8 months to grow my hair back.

I didnt know what she was talking about until i got home and the cut.... Also she told me about one of her old clients bleeched hair that fell out when she was dying high lights in her hair that she left them in too long... that story was told to me right when she was done.. And also I had no idea wjat she was cutting off because she turned the chair away from the mirror...

Then only offered me one free hair cut, I said that wasnt acceptable because I am a model/actress who has to go out and get new photos not only that but hair extensions that are goijg to cost me alot of money and time that  I dont have, not only that emtional distressed... So now im walking around with short hair and hair moissing from the left of my head ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regis-corp/New-York-New-York-10019/regis-corp-sasson-salon-Butchered-my-hair-New-York-New-York-620396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regis corp