Gods

• Reported By: Jennifer — Rogers Arkansas
Regis Salon
2203 Promenade Blvd #3200 Rogers, Arkansas USA

Regis Salon Horrible Haircut Rogers Arkansas

I recently had the worst haircut imaginable at this location.

I requested a straight to the shoulder cut with minimal layers at the bottom due to the thickness of my hair. I received in turn what look very much like a "mullet" with jagged and very uneven layers.

The stylist claims it was what I asked for and was quite rude when I was letting her know as she was straightening it that it was not right. I was pointing out the very obviously poorly layered areas and she claimed it was just b/c my hair was thick.

I have always had good haircuts. Having "thick" hair doesn't justify a poor haircut. The layers were completely uneven. And in the back the bottom layer was at least an inch longer than the rest but the front and sides had none of those long hairs. I had choppy long pieces on the sides. And she didn't even trim my bangs as I requested.

I walked out without paying and ended up visiting a salon down the road who fixed my hair nicely but I had to cut much shorter than I wanted due to her lack of skills and poor thinning skills. She had thinned it in the most awkward places to try and make it lay down where she botched my layers.

I was also told it is rather easy to get on there regardless of your skills. I understand being new but if you don't feel you are qualified to cut someone's hair you should tell them prior to chopping it to shreds!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Salon/Rogers-Arkansas-72758/Regis-Salon-Horrible-Haircut-Rogers-Arkansas-1060081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Salon