Complaint Review: regis

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: stylistmama5 — prescott valley Arizona United States of America
regis
7201 metro boulevard minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

regis Salon i have started a support group for all beauticians as well as clients needing a place to turn. minneapolis, Minnesota

I have started a stylist support group. Anyone is welcome to join. I know things get tough working in a salon and sometimes -if you are a client-things go wrong and it can be very frustrating. This can all be very traumatizing.

You are not alone! I am here to listen and I care. I will absolutely do what I can to answer any questions, give you information, be your shoulder, or if you need to just talk or vent.

I have been a cosmetologist for quite a while now and at this point manage a salon. I haves been through it all.there have been many times I have cried my whole drive home. This is such a physically and emotionally demanding job. From bosses and coworkers being nasty to clients throwing a fit and York not sure what happened. I have even been a client myself and had my hair butchered, my scalp burnt, shears poking my eye and terrible color jobs.

I have 3 young boys,and struggling with fibromyalgia as well as studying to open my own shop one day. The thing is, im not giving up. No matter how hard it gets.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, DON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT, I AM HERE FOR YOU! you can contact me at www.facebook.com/stylistsupport once you go there I can give you an email address as well. Take care and hope to hear from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regis/minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/regis-Salon-i-have-started-a-support-group-for-all-beauticians-as-well-as-clients-needing-792197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regis