Complaint Review: register.com

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Dr. Wade — Dallas Texas United States of America
register.com
575 8th Avenue Internet United States of America

register.com will not let me talk to a Supervisor to resolve two issues. I requested one several times.Internet

REGISTER.COM does not have "award winning service" as far as I am concerned.
I have several issues I wanted to resolve with Register.com. I called and requested a Supervisor
because the person who answered the Phone could not help me. He refused to get a Supervisor until after I said I was going to cancel my dozen or so addresses registered with them.
He then left me on hold for ten minuets and when he came back he said the Supervisor would not
talk to me. My recommendation is DO NOT USE REGISTER.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/registercom/internet/registercom-will-not-let-me-talk-to-a-Supervisor-to-resolve-two-issues-I-requested-one-741528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on register.com