Complaint Review: regus business center

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: annoyed — los angeles California
regus business center
11601 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

regus business center Pay their fees, but do NOT expect to have YOUR number show on an incoming call! 'policy' they say! Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: You're kidding, right? Why should you treat ME

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Regus

Regus Business Center

JUST got a call and my screen showed it was from Regus Business Center.  I don't take sales calls .. ever, if I can avoid it.

Even went to 'whocalledme.com' and tried to find if it was a spam call ... but no info so I just chalked it up to 'no one else has said anything' and left a note there about the call.

Then I received a voicemail that came from a client who has signed a lease with Regus ... and so I called him back, telling him why I hadn't answered the phone and asked him if he were aware that, when I DID call the number back, (thinking I had erred) that it went, immediately, to the sales office and there was no identifying information that it was my client who had called.

He said 'yes, that's what they do, and I've spoken with them about that and that's their policy'.

What????

I'd even considered USING Regus ... but with such a ''we don't really care that you get your calls since it's we who want more business and you are just bait for us'', I'd never ever go with them.

What a ripoff for those who have paid for their services.  This is ridiculous!

Oh... and I am suddenly getting all manner of spam calls now.  Regus used my call (trying to reach my client) to sell my number!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regus-business-center/Los-Angeles-California-90025/regus-business-center-Pay-their-fees-but-do-NOT-expect-to-have-YOUR-number-show-on-an-i-1065904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regus business center

You're kidding, right? Why should you treat ME

AUTHOR: annoyed - ()

better than you treat a current client?

No, I will not ''email you my contact details'' .... you've already passed on, to scammers, my phone # information when I first made the call to the Regus number (thinking I was returning a client's call).

If you want to ''be of assistance'' how about treating your current clients with the integrity and respect that they (thought they'd) signed up for?

And, please, don't make such vacuous rebuttal comments ... it only verifies my experience, (as does internet research), about Regus' flawed treatment of those who have trusted you to live up to your advertising and, instead, found a snake awaiting them.

If you truly want to 'help' then drop all the advertising when a call is returned so a person can actually identify and reach the client who has called them.

Regus' advertising is evidently abysmally misleading and I would never, ever, use your self-serving (non) service.

Response from Regus

AUTHOR: Regus_CS - ()

Hi - We would like to investigate on the situation and help. However we couldnt identify you so please could you email us your contact details at customer.service@regus.com? We are looking forward to being of assistance to you. Regus Customer Service