Complaint Review: Regus HQ

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Denis — Jacksonville Florida
Regus HQ
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd Jacksonville, Florida USA

Regus HQ Jacksonville, FL Regus administrative mistake leading to huge penalty... for me Jacksonville Florida

I am a Regus virtual office customer in Deerwood Park, Jacksonville, Florida since 2009. I am just returning from a business trip to the Netherlands when I found in my mail a agreement termination letter dated 24th of September and a collection agency letter dated the October 8th. Two months were unpaid by my new credit card.

They mentioned in their letter that they did send me a prior notification, that I never received: Talking to the collection agency (at that stage Regus will plainly ignore you) I learn that the notification was sent to an obsolete email address. I have on my desk printouts of two emails to Regus in Jacksonville notifying them of my new email address, as well as a credit card payment authorization repeating this information, all dated 2012, to not avail (however their smarter commercial people did have my new email address...) Now they are claiming payment for the remaining of the 12 month term (10 months as of today) while asking me to leave the premises within 5 days.

What is wrong with them? All that story could have been avoided had the Jacksonville people doing their job. But Regus doesn't care and employs unmotivated sub-par associates. Now I am facing paying $2,200 for the 10 months I will not be able to use as well as the collection agency fees.

To my friends the small business owners, chose Regus and you will be dealing with a blind and def behemoth who will step on you sooner or later. Stand clear of these people and deal with a local commercial broker. Caveat emptor !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regus-HQ/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Regus-HQ-Jacksonville-FL-Regus-administrative-mistake-leading-to-huge-penalty-for-me-1094091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regus HQ