Complaint Review: RejuLife

• Reported By: Terri — Gulfport Mississippi
RejuLife
620 Park Abe. Ste 305 Rochester, New York USA

RejuLife SCAM Regenerative Capsules NOT Rochester New York

I purchased the item below thru my Pay Pal account and I have yet to receive it.  I have sent numerous emails to michel@nutrimedys.com and sales@rejulife-ael.com and all I get is automatic response.  I would like to open a claim or report them as a rip off, scam company so that I can get my money back if this product will not be shipped to me.  I feel this is a rip off since no one will contact me.  I would like a refund of my money asap that was deducted from my account in the amount of $139.60 for the items listed below.

Rejulife:$129.65 (+ 60 days for FREE)

Item# 2 $129.65 USD 1 $129.65 USD

Subtotal $139.60 USD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RejuLife/Rochester-New-York-14607/RejuLife-SCAM-Regenerative-Capsules-NOT-Rochester-New-York-1093166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RejuLife