Complaint Review: RejuvaGlow

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: FedUpinNM — Las Cruces New Mexico
6950 Bryan Dairy Rd Seminole, Florida USA

RejuvaGlow Skin DM Free Trial for $3.95 w/agreement to return in 2 weeks - turned into 4 unapproved charges to my account for $387.94 Seminole Florida

I fell for the advertisement from Rejuva Glow for their moisturing and uplifting face creme FREE trial for $3.95.  I ordered two of their facial products they claimed "worked best when used together" - both advertised for a FREE trial for $3.95 each.  I agreed to their "if you are not satisfied, please return product(s) even if the containers are empty".  I returned their two products two weeks after receiving and I notified them via telephone (they do not have any email addresses and state they cannot accept cancellations via email) I was returning the products and have cancelled any further transactions.  They proceeded to charge my Visa debit card (my checking account) four (4) more times.  On 10/23/13 they (R Glow and Skin DM) charged $95.41 and $92.61.  Again on 11/10/13 they both charged $101.36 and $98.56.  I was out of town during this time and did not view my bank statements in time.  I notified my credit union and am still waiting for a response from Rejuva Glow's Customer Service.  I gave them my information and were told they'd contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RejuvaGlow/Seminole-Florida-33777/RejuvaGlow-Skin-DM-Free-Trial-for-395-wagreement-to-return-in-2-weeks-turned-into-4-1105717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RejuvaGlow