livestock

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Annette — Stoke On Trent
rejuvinate der
po box 1351,Linlithgow.west Lothian,Eh49 7yh ,uk Internet United Kingdom

rejuvinate der vivexin serum I lost my job in February and there people are taking my childrens benifts out of my bank which I need for food and bills Linlithgow,west Lothian Internet

In the middle of July of this year 2013 I an advertisment to try free samples of two face serum products but this said depending on numbers applying ,so i applied for these two products and was debited for  two payments for these products. Both were seperate payments one to junernate der for 5.99 and one for Vervexin for 5.99. On the 31st of July £89.81 pence was taken out of my bank by Juvenate derma so i phoned the bank filled in a disclaimer form and the bank returned my money and the form is now under investigation with the banks fraud team. Then this morning I went on to my on line banking to check my balance and Vivexin had taken £89.00 and this has left me overdrawn unable to do my food shopping. I called the bank and I was told they were very clever con artists who were doing nothing legally underhanded and they could not return my 89.00 but he has assured me he has sent a letter of cancelation and if they take anymore money they will go into their bank and get it back for me.I have told the bank im not working at the moment and they are taking my benifits for my family and If it comes to it i will close my account after thirty years to sop them. At the moment i am recieving medication for depression since losing my job and I have not slept properly since these evil people have claimed this unorthorised monthly subsciption which to me is unreal. I feel weepy all the time and I am WORRIED SICK I will get in a finacial mess if someone doesnt stop these poeple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rejuvinate-der/internet/rejuvinate-der-vivexin-serum-I-lost-my-job-in-February-and-there-people-are-taking-my-chi-1075098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rejuvinate der