Complaint Review: relationships atlanta

• Reported By: MB — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
relationships atlanta
2900 Delk Rd SE Ste 700, Marietta, Georgia United States of America

relationships atlanta SCAM artists!! BE CAREFUL!!! Marietta, Georgia

To say that I feel misled would be a gross understatement and this is why:

1. There were only ~540 Caucasian men between the ages of 30 and 50 that came up in the search engine. I was led to believe the available pool was much larger.

2. Of those, two are Jewish or were raised Jewish neither of whom I would have choosen to date.

3. I understood that most of the Jewish men list themselves as spiritual. Therefore, I placed the keyword "spiritual" into the search engine and still found no Jewish men.

4. I then decided to randomly select a few men to see what would happen. What I found was disturbing, as one of them came back as

"302224/ Member Currently Inactive"

5. I was told that if amember freezes their profile, that profile would no longer appear in any search. Therefore, since a member who is no longer active actually came up in my search and I was able to select them only to find out later they were categorized as inactive, leads me to the conclusion that the total number of actual available men is FALSELY ELEVATED, as inactive/frozen members are coming up during searches.

6. When I sent an email about my concerns, I was placated and told to be patient. The first person I was actually introduced to as someone Jewish turned out to be not Jewish and not compatible in any other way including lifestyle, interests, intellect, stage in life, etc.

Needless to say, I feel scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/relationships-atlanta/Marietta-Georgia-30067/relationships-atlanta-SCAM-artists-BE-CAREFUL-Marietta-Georgia-956015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on relationships atlanta