Complaint Review: Relationships Atlanta

• Reported By: Ann F. — Marietta Georgia
Relationships Atlanta
503 Oak Place 590 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Relationships Atlanta Huge scam Atlanta Georgia

Please beware. This company asks for your SS number telling you that they run background checks. What they are doing is obtaining your credit report to see if you have a credit card or other means to get there 5100$ fee.  You will be told horror stories of dating sites with the exception of there's where they promise the men are the highest caliber humans walking. Judges, generals, doctors etc, etc. I question if there is truly anyone on this service. I made the mistake of signing the paper just wanting to get out of there fast.

I tried to tell them not to run my card but they did anyway. When someone did call me back, they don't answer their phone, I was informed that if my card was not to be run I had to bring in the cash. I have received NO service from these people. Now I am faced with filing a law suit against against them. I am doing this in hopes that they will not rip off any more innocent people. It's horrible to be new in a place and want to meet people and be faced with these scam artists. Please check them out and save your hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relationships-Atlanta/Atlanta-Georgia-30349/Relationships-Atlanta-Huge-scam-Atlanta-Georgia-1050603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relationships Atlanta