Complaint Review: Reliable Credit - Milwaukie Ore

• Reported By: madinOR — Hillsboro Oregon
Reliable Credit - Milwaukie Ore
10690 SE McLoughlin Blvd Milwaukie, Oregon USA

Reliable Credit Never do busineess with them! Milwaukie Oregon

Got a car loan with this company, when I got in an accident and totaled my car my loan was going to be paid off by my car & gap insurance. Because it was not paid exacatly when they wanted it paid they started calling, harrassing not only me but all my references and threatening me as well. I will never do business with them and recommend you STAY AWAY from them! If you miss one phone call from them they then start calling all your references.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Credit-Milwaukie-Ore/Milwaukie-Oregon-97222/Reliable-Credit-Never-do-busineess-with-them-Milwaukie-Oregon-1129856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Credit - Milwaukie Ore