Complaint Review: Reliable Printing Solutions Inc

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: vikingrpp — Dalton Georgia United States of America
Reliable Printing Solutions Inc
2230 Michigan Ave Santa Monica, California United States of America

Reliable Printing Solutions Inc Printer Toner Con Artist Santa Monica, California

I was contacted by Reliable Printing Solutions offering me better pricing and better toner life for Printer Toners.  I was offered two trial toners if I thought they were acceptable I could keep them and only pay for one.

I never got time to test the toner so I paid for one and kept them both, as agreed.  The next thing i know it received a delivery off a dozen toners.  Foolishly I kept them as I was in need of that particular toner at that time.

The trouble is every month i would receive a phone call from Reliable Printing Solutions telling me that another dozen or more toners were being sent to me.  When I said i didnt want them they said it was part of our agreement, but i made no such agreement (we are a small company and that many toners was more than a years supply.

their response was "they have a three year warenty and they would exchange them for another type if our model changed"

Over the last 4 months I received a total of 84 toners, this is three years or more supply for our company.  every time I said its enough I was told it is what I agreed to (which seemed to increase every time).

His Con was to send me Wallmart gift cards, (which I distributed among the office staff) but threatened to report me to thbe CEO if i didnt agree.  Eventually my boss sent him a letter to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Printing-Solutions-Inc/Santa-Monica-California-90404/Reliable-Printing-Solutions-Inc-Printer-Toner-Con-Artist-Santa-Monica-California-966924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Printing Solutions Inc