Complaint Review: religiouspsychictwins

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: DJMS — Calgary Alberta Canada
religiouspsychictwins
1621 Coit Rd Dallas, Texas 75021 Dallas, Texas United States of America

religiouspsychictwins Grace Bishop Gloria Bishop Mary Rollins Claimed I was cursed and they could remove the curse. Said money was refundable. Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: religiouspsychictwins

*Consumer Comment: As long as there are gullible people such as yourself....

I was diagnosed with lung cancer and was looking for spiritual guidance.  I contacted the religious psychic twins and they claimed that I had been cursed at birth which affected my children and grandchildren.They professed that they could help me and my family through cleansing procedures.  Unfortunately I fell for it.

Each cleansing they required money as deposits to secure certain materials they would need.  Up to this point I have given them $15,900.00 US.  But that wasn't enough they required another $35,000.00 US to complete the work.  I refused and asked them to refund my money and of course they were angry and rude.

I was told to take a walk, clear my head and we would talk later.  They called back and I was told that they didn't like the tone of my voice and to drop it 50 notches.  I then told them to stop everything and refund my money.

Unfortunately because of my circumstances health wise and there use of my family I fell for it.

I have filed reports with the RCMP Antifraud Unit, the Calgary City Police as well as the Internet Crime Report Center.  My hope is that these people be stopped before they scam other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/religiouspsychictwins/Dallas-Texas-75021/religiouspsychictwins-Grace-Bishop-Gloria-Bishop-Mary-Rollins-Claimed-I-was-cursed-and-959309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on religiouspsychictwins

religiouspsychictwins

AUTHOR: DJMS - (Canada)

I have to agree with you Ken, unfortunately my emotional and mental state of mind were fogged.
I made myself a promise that I will not be taken advantage of like that again.
Thank you for your honesty.  Anyone that uses your children or grandchildren as a means to extract
money are scumbags.  But like they say what goes around comes around and I wouldn't want to be in there shoes.

As long as there are gullible people such as yourself....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

there's no stopping these total frauds.

The reality is that they are ALL fraudulent...that's right, ALL of them are outright liars, thieves and the ONLY thing they are good at is separating their victims from their money.

Sorry for your medical problems, but take stock of your situation and determine not to be taken advantage of by these crooks.