qualified

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Ventura California
remanufactured,com
10769 Broadway, Bldg 309 Crown Point,, Indiana United States of America

remanufactured,com The Engine Center Took my parts and money, perpetual delays, never delivered engine as promised Crown Point, IN 46307, Indiana

*General Comment: Took long time, but I got my engine.

On August 14, 2012 I ordered and paid for a remanufactured longblock marine Volvo Penta AQ151C 4 cylinder engine. I paid in full in advance and was told it would take approximately 6 weeks to complete by Dean over the phone. I agreed to supply an engine block, a cylinder head and camshaft. All parts I supplied were delivered to them by September 17, 2012.

Since that date they have told me they have had problems procuring parts, and other problems. They have told me many times the engine was nearly complete and then they tell me they need more time. It's been nearly 8 months and the engine is still not complete. (I took another engine to a machine shop on January 17, 2013, I had custom pistons manufactured and all parts ordered and received and that engine was completed March 30, 10 weeks later).

I have original invoices and proof of payment for all of the above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/remanufacturedcom/Crown-Point-Indiana-46307/remanufacturedcom-The-Engine-Center-Took-my-parts-and-money-perpetual-delays-never-deli-1043534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on remanufactured,com

#1 General Comment

Took long time, but I got my engine.

AUTHOR: Bruce - ()

I live in BC Canada and I ordered a Murcruser 225cu remanufactured engine August 2013. As instructed, I paid over $2,000.00 and waited the estimated 2 weeks... To make a long story short, after several months of calling and emailing I received appoligies and was told there policy is "no refunds". I figured I had been scammed and explored my legal options, but concluded it would cost more to proceed than I lost in the scam. To my very plesent suprise, I did receive my engine on May 12, 2014. I am very pleased with the remanufactured engine. I just wanted to tell my experience. Cheers.