Complaint Review: remax realty fort st john, bc

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — fort st john British Columbia United States of America
remax realty fort st john, bc
fort st john, British Columbia United States of America

remax realty fort st john, bc was told sale of property was charged at 7% on first 100 thousand and 3% on remainder but when smoked cleared I found \I was charged 3 1/2% on remainder, I have texted owner of remax realty in fort st fort st john, British Columbia

I listed my place for sale thru remax realty in fort st john bc and was told the rate would be 7% on first 100 thousand dollars and 3% on remainder of sale price. when the smoke cleared and sale was completed it turns out I was charged 7% on first 100 thousand dollars and 3 1/2 % on remainder. I feel I was ripped off for 1/2 % on sale of property. I would not advise anyone to list through remax realty and I would no longer use them as a realtor to either buy from or sell through again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/remax-realty-fort-st-john-bc/fort-st-john-British-Columbia-v1j4m7/remax-realty-fort-st-john-bc-was-told-sale-of-property-was-charged-at-7-on-first-100-th-965768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on remax realty fort st john, bc