Complaint Review: Remedy Center

4500 Campus Dr. Suite 284 Newport Beach, California USA
  • Phone: 949-266-0234
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Remedy Center American Remedy Center Dennis Serna, Elvia, Ryan Cummings all names used that I talked to. Requested all types of documents to help save my house from foreclosuer. Had to pay 3,990.00 put in escrow for good faith that I was serious about them being retained to do this work. They disappeared and so has my hard earned MONEY!! Newport Beach California

*General Comment: Andrew D. Weiss California Lawyer behind REMEDY SCAMS

I talked to an attorney Ryan Cummings in Newport Beach CA.  We talked about my forecloser because of my equity line of credit.  After taking alot of information he said I definetly could be helped. Products banks did not want us to know where available.   After contacting the better business bureau and hearing he was a lawyer for years and had no complaints filed, I call him back to see what they needed. Once I sent in all the required documents, they sent me a contract in my email to sign.  In it it stated I was to pay 3,990.00 dollars at the closing of business. The money was   to be put in escrow until the issue of the equity line was resolved.   Since I check on the lawyer and signed legal papers for the escrow money I sent the money. I have three copies of cashier's checks in the amounts of 1,330.00 totaling the amount of 3,990.00  My junior processor was Jose Arellano fax#949-325-0935 phone#866-353-8309. Than I was moved to a senior processor Dennis Senra Fax#1-877-917-3735 phone# 1-866748-9506.

Up to Sept. things were ok, I started leaving messages for Dennis to call back. After a month of this I called Remedy center and they said they would contact him. They had taken on to many accounts and were behind. I let the holidays go by, then after I tried calling and none of the numbers worked. When I googled Remedy Center it displayed frad.  My heart skipped a beat. I am a single mom working two jobs and can not take this lose. It was suppose to be my opportunity to save my home. I sent the checks to Remedy Center 4500 Campus Dr. Accounting Dept. Suite 284 Newport Beach, CA 92669 Attention: Elvia 949-303-1411.  Please please catch they horrible people that dare hurt and steal from people who are already struggling to save their home and families.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Center/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Remedy-Center-American-Remedy-Center-Dennis-Serna-Elvia-Ryan-Cummings-all-names-used-t-1122282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Center

#1 General Comment

Andrew D. Weiss California Lawyer behind REMEDY SCAMS

AUTHOR: Jon S. - ()

File a report with the CALIFORNIA STATE BAR ASSOCIATION for a refund.  They have a special account for the consumers Lawyer ANDREW D. WEISS has RIPPED OFF.