Complaint Review: Remedy Law

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Carol Bassett — Cocoa Florida
Remedy Law
4500 Campus Dr Suite 480 Newport Beach, California USA

Remedy Law I pay 1356 on my morgage home is only worth 50,000 when we brought it it was wort 150,000 I was eager to bring my payments down to 650 a month. I paid 3600 in 3 months times. Now that is all paid they havent called me or write me about my payment.  Newport Beach California

I was such a fool Im 74 years old and jumped at the chance to lower my mortage payments from 1356 to 650.  I have never been late at my mortage company before (CITA) BUT i PAID 3600 IN Three months time now I cant get ahold of the people at Remedy Law group If I do they say they will call me back. Im very afraid because CITA have started forcloser and I dont know what to do.  They did tell me there Lawers will handle this but I havent heard from either the one I talked to or a lawer. I had to send my 2011 and 2012 tax reports thry now know my hsband and mine SS number. To pay the 3600 I sent three checks two for 1300 and one for 900.Carol Cocoa Florida 32922

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Law-/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Remedy-Law-I-pay-1356-on-my-morgage-home-is-only-worth-50000-when-we-brought-it-it-was-w-1065534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Law