Complaint Review: Remedy Law Group

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Roxboro North Carolina
Remedy Law Group
4500 Campus Drive Suite 284 Newport Beach, California USA

Remedy Law Group This must be a crooked company or a scam. Newport Beach California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: REMEDY OWNED BY CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY ANDREW DUFF WEISS

This is March 2014 . I sarted a loan modification around June 2012 with Home Remedy and Remedy Law Group.I started with a  Mr R Zaydel then a mrs Paulsom then a Mr Boss  then a Jenny then a Jose' and so on. I was asked to send three post dWated checks made out to "REMEDY CENTER" for a total of $3,995.00. I was told that they could reduce my house payment by about $1000.00 per month I asked what wood hapen if I payed them all this money and my house payment was not reduced. I was told that the finance company I had would have to reduce my payments. Well today I talked to Citi Mortgage that my house is financed with an they said my Modification was turned down. I have tried to contact Home Remedy or Remedy Law Group and none of the phone numbers I used in the past work anymore. I have been dealing with Home Remedy and Citi Mortgage for about ten months all for nothing and out about $4,000.00 . what do I do now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Law-Group/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Remedy-Law-Group-This-must-be-a-crooked-company-or-a-scam-Newport-Beach-California-1127881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Law Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

REMEDY OWNED BY CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY ANDREW DUFF WEISS

AUTHOR: EDWARD MORGAN - ()

File a report with the CALIFORNIA STATE BAR ASSOCIATION for a refund.  File the report on the criminal attorney ANDREW DUFF WEISS.