Complaint Review: Remedy Law

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: vgeor — boca raton Florida
Remedy Law
4500 Campus Dr #238 Newport Beach, California USA

Remedy Law National Remedy Center Took $3995.00 from me in the name of MORTGAGE MODIFICATION PROCESSING Newport Beach California

*General Comment: preventloanscams.org

I am victim of fraud for $3995.00 by REMEDY LAW 4500 Campus Dr. Suite 235 New Port Beach, California USA. I was contacted by REMEDY LAW for MORTGAGE MODIFICATION PROCESSING. They assured me that they are authorized legal team of lawyers who are specialized in the MORTGAGE MODIFICATION PROCESSING. I spoke even to their lead lawyer named Rick Weiss. I applied with their application along with documents and 2 cheques for $3995.00 on 04/05/2013.

They requested several other documents also which i forwarded. By August of 2013, they started not calling back. Even though I continued calling them till last week, they refused to call back. The phone number I was told to call was their processing department at 866-353-8309. Last week I called my mortgage bank and I was told that the application for loan modification was rejected in June 2013. Some names of people that I contacted were George Vasquez, Rick Weiss, Al Vasquez, Maria and couple of others.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Law/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Remedy-Law-National-Remedy-Center-Took-399500-from-me-in-the-name-of-MORTGAGE-MODIFICAT-1095051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Law

#1 General Comment

preventloanscams.org

AUTHOR: prventloanscams.org - ()

California State Attorney Andrew D. Weiss is behind the scam.  File a report with them as they have a special account set up for refunds.