Complaint Review: Remedy Staffing

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: nikitadelle — Glenview Illinois
Remedy Staffing
188 Industrial Dr. #133 Elmhurst, Illinois USA

Remedy Staffing Rosa Godinez Rude Yelling at me over the Phone appropriate language abusiveness Elmhurst Illinois

Rosa Godinez was calling me and we talked over the phone yelling and appropriate language abusiness telling me that I worked from her that she said I am wasting her time  I was asking her regarding my pay check telling me yelling at me so mad and she knows my social security. She yelled at me 3 times over the phone rude and unprofessionally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Staffing/Elmhurst-Illinois-60126/Remedy-Staffing-Rosa-Godinez-Rude-Yelling-at-me-over-the-Phone-appropriate-language-abusi-1099084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Staffing