Complaint Review: Remington College

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Candace — jacksonville Arkansas USA
Remington College
19 Remington Drive Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Remington College Don't be a sucker and lose $10,000!! Remington College does not care. They just want your money!!!!!! Little Rock, Arkansas

Remington College is a joke, here is the truth. I enrolled with the misinterpration that I would get grants and the rest student loans. It was all loans that added up to 10,000 dollars. I started the college and the classes that are taught include giving shots, phelbotomi work, and a workshop so the can help you find a job.

After starting the blood work, I discovered (through a phelbotomist) the training we got didnt matter becuase it was not nearly enough training. THEY SAID WE COULD BE A PHELBOTOMIST! LIES! On top of this, another former student went to become state certified, as a MEDICAL ASSISTANT, and they said she did not have enough training (SHE FINISHED THE PROGRAM)!!!!

You cannot ever get ahold of these people and they don't care. I had my internship and they made us clean floors and they don't care if you work or not. You have to do an internship that amounts to a full time job! IMPOSSIBLE!

I complained about cleaning the floors the day prior. The next day, I got a flat tire and did not have my phone. THE NEXT DAY THEY DROPPPED ME FROM THE PROGRAM! Now I am stuck paying 10,000 and no college. This certificate will not get you anywhere anyway!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remington-College/Little-Rock-Arkansas-/Remington-College-Dont-be-a-sucker-and-lose-10000-Remington-College-does-not-care-T-735186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remington College