Complaint Review: Remington College

• Reported By: Bruno — Prairieville Louisiana United States of America
Remington College
Veterans Blvd Metairie, Louisiana United States of America

Remington College 30,000 Dollars for nothing...... Metairie, Louisiana

Well basically i went to school to get a degree and all i got was a piece of paper and a handshake.
I got no help in finding a career in my field. NONE! Now the DOE is taking my taxes every year for 30,000 Dollars. I've read some of the other reports from other states and it all sounds the same, we paid for a piece of paper and got nothing in return.

After i graduated i got no help. i did everything they said i had to do and 7 years later I'm working in refinery's for an industrial cleaning company. Remington was supposed to be an accredited College, yet companies laugh at you when you show them the degree.

I tried paying that "Student Loan" back but being a victim of Katrina in 2005 i found it hard to pay it back. I had to start all over and they didnt want to hear that. Now they take my taxes every year and garnish my checks for 30,000 dollars. i should have known 30 grand for a 2 year degree was too much, but i wanted a better life for me and my family. THAT did not happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remington-College/Metairie-Louisiana-/Remington-College-30000-Dollars-for-nothing-Metairie-Louisiana-743762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remington College