Complaint Review: remodeling services

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rooney — china Texas United States of America
remodeling services

remodeling services eric mafnas does not finish work, drinks on job, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You Got Lucky

*Author of original report: they do good work

Eric Mafnas came and gave me a good quote and upon review i decided to go with his company they began immediatly after we signed the contract that stated that all work would be done and completed. even after paying him he still tried to finish but left the next day and changed his phone number.

I have extra materials laying around my house totaling $300 - $400 i also bought fixtures that were not installed and are missing. This was to finish my house for me and my new wife and now we are just in debt and still dont have a home to live in. The work they did made it seem like they knew what they were doing, now i am left with nothing to show for the money i spent.

Also, they left everything they took out of my house in a large trash pile in my yard. I beg Eric to be man enough to come back and look me in the eye and try to justify what he did to my home infront of me and my wife. All i want is for the guy to talk to me on the phone and explain to me what kind of person does this to peoples homes.

All of this happened right after me and my wife suffered a miscarrage, and this guy eric mafnas still ripped us off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/remodeling-services/internet/remodeling-services-eric-mafnas-does-not-finish-work-drinks-on-job-Internet-876153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on remodeling services

You Got Lucky

AUTHOR: suslins - (United States of America)

You got lucky, because I am Eric Mafnas lanlord of 3 months in Beaumont Texas and he just bailed on me with no notice!  He was also suppose to paint the outside of the house, in which he painted half. That half that he painted looked like a 2yr old did...I am a single female business owner just trying to make it in the world, who just got scammed by the professional smooth talking con-artist!

they do good work

AUTHOR: Rooney - (United States of America)

They showed up today and finished the job, I was a little quick to assume that they had jumped the job. As it turnes out they were mugged and his phone was lost and with no contact i thought that they had left unfinished work but even though they were already paid they showed up today and finished with all the new parts they needed.