Complaint Review: René Vetter

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jan — Denmark Other
René Vetter
Hohe Str. 18 Auenwald, Other Germany

René Vetter rg-ninjapilot Ebay auction fraud - does not deliver items Auenwald Germany

*Author of original report: Have been repaid

I would like to report a case of fraud conducted by mr. René Vetter.

The 5th of august 2013, I purchased a full automatic expresso machine from René Vetter on the German E-bay site for EUR 819,99. The coffee machine was paid with a bank transfer from me to René. René Vetter has confirmed that he received the money, but he has never delivered the machine to me.

During august, September and October I had frequent contact with René Vetter. He had numerous explanations as to why, the delivery of the machine was delayed. In October he admitted that he would not be able to deliver the machine to me, and he agreed to refund the money. He received my bank details, and my PayPal account details. In the past 2 months, I have frequently requested that he refunds my money. He answers my e-mails, however he has not refunded me.

His e-bay username is is rg-ninjapilot.

Rene Vetter Hohe Str. 18

71549 Auenwald Germany

I have reported this to the police, as fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ren-Vetter/Auenwald-Other-71549/Ren-Vetter-rg-ninjapilot-Ebay-auction-fraud-does-not-deliver-items-AuenwaldnbspGerm-1105489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on René Vetter

Have been repaid

AUTHOR: Jan - ()

Im am adding this text to state, that about a week after posting this report, Rene Vetter refunded me for the full amount. I am very satisfied with that.