Complaint Review: Renaissance Debt Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Bev — Spanish Fort Alabama
Renaissance Debt Solutions Inc.
11350 McCormick Road Buildind 4, Suite 102 Hunt Vallley, Maryland USA

Renaissance Debt Solutions Inc. AKA Get Out Of Debt I fear this company has closed and taken off with my money, if they have mine they must have other people too, and what do i di now? Hunt Vallley Maryland

On May 8th 2013, I requested by enail to officially opt out of this program. I have been with this company since 2008, and they have over $5000 of mine which is supposed to used to settle a credit card debt. They take out $65 a month for fees but you keep adding in to the program. As i said they have over $5000 of my money, since I requested to leave the program I have had no contact with anyone!! I have sent over 5 emails in the last month and called every day. when you call the number on the website you get a busy signal, and when I call the customer service number I get some guy that I have never heard of before on an answering machine. Its not the usual voicemail at all.

Starting using this credit help service in 2008, they have settled 3 of ny accounts. I have accumulated over $5000 in an accounted with them, after settling 3 so my account balnace is over $5000 as of right now. On May 8th 2013 I emailed an officail request to leave the program and settle the reamiang credit card account my self, they had no luck over the last year getting to the number i wanted. So rather than pay them $65 a month aswell as contributing $255 to my over all balance of funds I decided to get my money back and deal with last creditor my self. Since then It seems they have just shut up shop!! Every number listed is giving me a busy signal when I call, and the customer service number which I have called many times in the past and had no problem with is now some guy, dosnt say who hes with but a voicmal. I have left my number on this voicmail at least 20 times even saying if I have the wrong number just call me back and let me know.  I have no idea what to do here, I'm so upset about these funds totally gone and still have an outstandind debt to clear up. Please help.

Bev, Spanish Fort Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renaissance-Debt-Solutions-Inc/Hunt-Vallley-Maryland-21030/Renaissance-Debt-Solutions-Inc-AKA-Get-Out-Of-Debt-I-fear-this-company-has-closed-and-ta-1064334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renaissance Debt Solutions Inc.