Complaint Review: Renaissance Tree Service

Manistee, Michigan USA

Renaissance Tree Service Tree Service Manistee Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I highly recommend Renaissance Tree Service

*Consumer Comment: great job Renaissance

This company is full of lyes!!!! They have not been in business for 25 years by any means. I would never recommend them at all. The owner can't even climb a tree for pete sakes. They also don't even have the proper equipment needed at this point and time to get the job done. I also know that they don't have proper liability insurance either. They are not worth it to call them at all. so please find another tree service other than this one to go too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renaissance-Tree-Service/Manistee-Michigan-49660/Renaissance-Tree-Service-Tree-Service-Manistee-Michigan-1094349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renaissance Tree Service

I highly recommend Renaissance Tree Service

AUTHOR: Tony - ()

I highly recommend Renaissance tree service! They cut down five trees, two of which were hanging over my house. They were kind and curtious and did an amazing job! I had three other tree services give me bids on this project and Renaissance was considerably lower in cost yet did the job professionally and in a timely manner! I highly recommend them!

great job Renaissance

AUTHOR: frank - ()

i am a valued customer of Renaissance tree service why anyone would post this is beyond me I recently had them come out and take down an old oak tree that was dead they did a phenomenal job I was very satisfied the crew was respectful and helpful I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a good tree service I saw the equipment they used and a copy of there insurance the only reason someone would post this is because they are a rival tree company good job renaissance