Complaint Review: Renasant Bank

• Reported By: Natasha Hudson — Fayetteville Arkansas
Renasant Bank
209 Troy Street Tupelo, Mississippi USA

Renasant Bank Rip off with overdraft fees Tupelo Mississippi

This bank is full of crap. They charged me three overdraft fees on one transaction that was 25.01. I spoke to the manager advising her that I swiped my card on Sunday August 9th for 25.01. Prior to me doing this I had 215.99 In my account on the close of business that Friday. Well Friday my husband swiped the card (without my knowledge by the way) for 57.00 dollars. Well this would leave me with 168.99, I then used my card with pin to purchase a money order for 150.00, bought some chips and a drink that came to 4.10. Well that leaves 4.89. At that point on Sunday I got gas for 25.01, again without the knowledge of my husband swiping the card for the 57.00. Well once I looked at my account and saw his transaction (I got onto him) for not telling me, but thought well we would just have to pay that overdraft fee of 36. Checked my account on 8/13 to see I had an additional two fees, why? I only had one thing to overdraw. The manager gives me some bullcrap excuse about the 25.01 setting things off. How, when I got the gas after all my other transactions and used my debit card with pin so they should have already cleared. She kept going back and contradicting herself with things she said differently before. I HATE THIS BANK. I will not stop pursuing this issue until I get a resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renasant-Bank/Tupelo-Mississippi-38804/Renasant-Bank-Rip-off-with-overdraft-fees-Tupelo-Mississippi-1169775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renasant Bank