wooden

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Alf. — Los Angeles California United States of America
Renatus Credit
124 W. Stocker St. Suite A Glendale, California United States of America

Renatus Credit Renatus Group, Screwed me out of thousands by credit repair scam and fraud Glendale, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Additional information

*Consumer Suggestion: Renatus Solution

This company has been by far the worst credit repair company I have ever heard of. Vahe Margaryan aka William McGrayan aka William Mark has helped me over the phone, who has middle eastern accent and promised quick fix. Since I need to buy a car fast, I choose to use his services.

After he cashed my check for $1600, I never received any letters from bureaus, nor any money back (which was promised). I found out from the bank (the one they were trying to remove from my credit report) that they have been provided phony police report, which was doctored. I never filed a police report. For about a year I have been trying to get my money back, but only promises.
Very rude people on the phone and never professional.
I also found out that they are not licensed and filed a report with Los Angeles Attorney General's Office. I also filed a police report with Glendale Police Department.I will follow up until I get my money back, since it is a matter of principle.

Any other suggestions as to how I can get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renatus-Credit/Glendale-California-91202/Renatus-Credit-Renatus-Group-Screwed-me-out-of-thousands-by-credit-repair-scam-and-fraud-943858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renatus Credit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Additional information

AUTHOR: sbankard - (United States of America)

Here's something else you need to know. You do not need a license in California to be in a debt and/or credit relief business. Again, I don't know what exactly was promised to you over the phone or in writing but what I do know is they offered to lower your credit score. Sounds like you wasted $1600 on something you could have done yourself and by the way it sounds not involving forged documents. All Renatus did was to file what's known as an ACDV on your behalf thru the Bureaus. It's twofold: 1. They are really hoping that there is a slight chance that your report has a mistake on it and the creditors realize this once the Bureaus inform them of your dispute. This is an easy solution and one that gets the fastest results. Again, more than likely the creditors will come back and say that the reporting is valid. 2. If this is the case Renatus usually turns your file over to their in-house attorney who will file a complaint with the Bureaus and creditors. They will list a bunch of frivolous claims hoping for something to stick. Hoping the creditors would rather delete your trade line with the Bureaus as opposed to spending thousands in attorney fees Renatus' attorney hopes they will be able to settle your claim before it reaches a hearing with the court. All the creditors are aware of this scheme and are tightening down on their defense and end up paying the thousands of dollars in attorney fees to fight theses cases based on principal alone. The courts end up dismissing the majority of these because the creditors can validate the debt and many of these in-house attorneys file hundreds of theses suits a year and the judges are quite honestly tired of there scheme. Renatus' attorney is Arshak Bartoumian. He's got quite the record of no-showing and getting his complaints thrown out citing failure to show and frivolous claims. I believe he is the same building as Renatus so it's all big scheme. Again, I would like to see the contract you signed as it could help further. Might be good just to upload it on here so others can see it themselves so they don't get wrapped up in this.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Renatus Solution

AUTHOR: sbankard - (United States of America)

File a small claims complaint against the company for breach of contract, forgery and fraud. Do you have copy of the contract they had you sign. I would like to see it or you can't post it on here. What type of results did they promise you?