Complaint Review: rene e pike

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: vicki — roseburg Oregon United States of America
rene e pike
1152 school road mc kinleyville ca, almost cut my mc kinleyville ca, California United States of America

rene e pike renee, renne, rena' R E, R pot grow,grand theft, eviction, tanning beds, assault, missing, beauty parlor, mc kinleyville , California

*Consumer Comment: FOUND!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: May have found her,

Eviction process late because of danger driving over mountains in the winter. Almost cut my hair beauty shop, eviction in process.  Daughters home rented to this Rene Pike.  I have POA. Rents not paid,  Credits for supposed supply  and repairs given as they were always an emergency.  All stolen. ---- rene stole even the front door.  It is on her daughters rented home.  She stole the water heater and install fee or the water heater, the $ 2700 sliding door, the huge side by side, the wood stove, the hot tub, the washer dryer, the closet doors, the bread board, the cooktop, the oven, the french door knobs, the screens, the fees we paid for maintenence, roof cleaning fees, light fixtures, smoke alarms, grew and watered pot on our carpets, deliberately cut the linoleum with big knife and put a hole somewhere in our expensive roof that had no other damage. holes in the floor, closets,side of house,ceiling, Daughter (unmarried) has a beautiful baby with a Mexican from Mexico (Estabon)who happens to deal drugs and has several other boy babies in the area.   In our driveway.  When i arrived for legal inspection with  proof of notice, he beat me up.  He is in his 20's. I am 76.  Mc kinleyville police that day were useless and refused to take assault report or help me in any way.  One told me to get the hell out of there.  Their supervisor was useless as well saying weeks later the officers should have worn a different hat.  --the-- sheriff himself does not want bothered with complaints. I cannot get through.  A sargeant did take a partial theft report.  Rene later in that day claimed a bruise and I was charged with assault when she said i hit her with my cane, which of course is a lie an i have the proof.   Same sheriff officers wrote me up.  They refuse my entry to the home, refuse to look at it themselves when they knew Estabon was growing pot.  The baby was present in pot sales.  I have pictures.  It is reported.  No one cares.  We  had over 50,000 in damages.  insured by State Farm for many years.  3,000 deductable and they insisted 3,000 payoff at first.  That is up some thanks to a lawyer, but never again will i insure anything with State Farm.  Read complaints on them and you will do the same.  rene while at the beauty shop had lifetime contracts for tanning.  She cannot be found.  May be in Santa Barbara. Seeing i heard numerous landlords have been through the same, i suspect rene is still the same.  I did track her to lower  oregon but she got kicked out of there.  I would love to find her as i need to get the police after her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rene-e-pike/mc-kinleyville-ca-California-95519/rene-e-pike-renee-renne-rena-R-E-R-pot-growgrand-theft-eviction-tanning-beds-assau-996264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rene e pike

FOUND!!!

AUTHOR: uglyford - ()

I know where this person is, and where she is currently employed!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

May have found her,

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Is she bleach blond, heavy set and full of bs? She's in Gold Beach. I know where she lives.