Louisiana

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: t jack — Martin Tennessee
RENEW TRANSPORTATION LLC
3423 2ND AVE STE # 5 KEARNEY, Nebraska USA

RENEW TRANSPORTATION LLC Kurt Spearman & Neil Spearman Did not pay, they did give me enough cash advances to run. KEARNEY Nebraska

I drove for Kurt Spearman for about a month. He told me that he would pay me weekly, amoung other things. I mainly ran between Omaha, and Los Angeles. He sent me out in a truck with no plate or temp plate. I got pulled into many scale houses to go through paper work but was never fined. Everything went great on my first run he got me home to put my truck togather to drive. Now this truck was pulled out of a field, you could tell it sat there for a long time, it had a mouse nest in the glove box. When I went out for my second tour I was trying to get my pay check with no such luck. He gave me cash advances to keep me running, If I needed fuel it would take anywhere from 1 hour to a day to get authorization for fuel. When I finally got home he was hounding me for paper work so he could get paid and when I told him that I was not sending anything until we got my pay caught up on my first run he sent a tow truck out within an hour to take his truck back. To this day I have never recieved any comp on the pay. Tried to file a claim with nebraska dept of labor and they would not do anything becuse I lived out of state. This all happened in February of 2011. When the truck I was driving broke down, he sure came up the money quickly to get it moving, but he could not pay me. I tried several times to contact him and his brother about my settlements, but his brother would not answer my calls, and Kurt would simply hang up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RENEW-TRANSPORTATION-LLC/-KEARNEY-Nebraska-68847/RENEW-TRANSPORTATION-LLC-Kurt-Spearman-Neil-Spearman-Did-not-pay-they-did-give-me-eno-1079648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RENEW TRANSPORTATION LLC