Complaint Review: renovation experts

• Reported By: Don — New Jersey
renovation experts
Internet USA

renovation experts took money Internet

This company says they give quality leads. most of the leads are exacty oposite that. they hide behind the internet & some address in florida, which your not going to or probably wouldn't find anyone if you did. They were told not to take my money in writing sent in an email & they did it anyway. they were asked for a refund & they refused. Their lowlife employee gave wise answers on the phone.

Now even though I paid for another month they won't let me access my account. I have fild a complaint with my credit card, and will start looking into legal action. Until than, I  go to their pay per click spots & pound them. Thats right the highlighted box at the top of the screen withtheir add you click they pay. They got me for money I will get them & anyone who reads this will now get them to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/renovation-experts/internet/renovation-experts-took-money-Internetnbsp-1053782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on renovation experts