Complaint Review: renovation solutions

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: lisa — tosa Wisconsin
renovation solutions
4329 S 5th St, Milwaukee , Wisconsin USA

renovated solutions Robert chapman took off with my deposit of 5 grand. when i asked for it back, they had some crooked lawyer write a threatening letter to me saying i wont ever see a penny. Milwaukee Wisconsin

Robertchapman aka renovated solutions took money stating he needed to buy supplies with it. I paid him 5000. He then kept postponing the work (a roof) so i had requested the money back. He admitted that he could not pay me because he spent the money on other stuff (washer and dryer) and then he had some crooked attorney write me a letter saying i cant sue him, and if i did win i would still never see a dime.

I am a single mom with a handicapped child, and depended on this company to provide services. They ripped me off and i ended up losing my home over it . I had to hire another roofer to do the job and i could not afford to repair the other stuff. i did not do my research on this company, because i would have known he owes back taxes of more than 250 grand! Please do not use them, ask menards on miller parkway. Their delivery department knows all about his scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/renovation-solutions-/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53207/renovated-solutions-Robert-chapman-took-off-with-my-deposit-of-5-grand-when-i-asked-for-i-1102505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on renovation solutions