• Report: #920974

pauls valley ok. paulsvalley, Oklahoma United States of America
  • Phone: 405-238-9400
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

rent 1st not keeping there word on fixing my molded not working washer they keep promising to bring me another but keep giving me the run around im not paying that much money for something thats molded and on paulsvalley, Oklahoma

Im renting a washer dryer set from rent 1st. they deliverd it feb 29 2012. it had mold all in it it. worked for a week now it only works on casual. i keep calling them they dont seem to want to fix it.It stinks so bad like mold. they then told me the would bring me commercial cleaner to put in it they still have not. its been 5 monthes since ive told them. i went in monday july 30 they told me they would be right out that day cause i told them i wasnt gonna pay for the washer now. i called him back today aug 1st he said oh crap we forgot. all thei doing is lying to me. im sick of it .my daughter  also has asthma she ant be around mol.d please help me or give me info on who could thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rent-1st/paulsvalley-Oklahoma-/rent-1st-not-keeping-there-word-on-fixing-my-molded-not-working-washer-they-keep-promisin-920974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rent 1st